JSC KORTEKA privacy and cookie polic
We apply this Policy in cases, when you visit the website of JSC “KORTEKA”, order goods in the e-shop or subscribe to newsletters. This Policy is also intended to inform you about other personal data processing operations performed by JSC “KORTEKA” and main provisions designed in order to ensure your privacy. This Policy is not applied when you browse the websites of other companies or use the services of third parties by connecting through JSC “KORTEKA” network.
When processing personal data, we follow the European Union General Data Protection Regulation No 2016/679, the requirements of the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania, the Law on Electronic Communications of the Republic of Lithuania, other related legal acts and the instructions of controlling institutions.
Processing of the personal data implemented by JSC “KORTEKA”
In order to ensure transparency and responsible processing of the personal data, we inform that JSC “KORTEKA” processes personal data for the following purposes:
- providing electronic communication services for the conclusion and performance of the purchase-sale contracts, to administer the client’s database;
- provision of e-commerce services;
- implementing the direct marketing, including newsletters;
- improving the quality of our services in order to meet our administrative objectives and protect our business interests.
Your personal data that are collected
JSC “KORTEKA” collects and processes the following personal data necessary for the purposes listed above:
- name, surname, contact details (address, e-mail address, telephone numbers, etc.)
- the data necessary for provision of services or for the sale of goods: order details, account information, details relating to payments, etc.;
- other data that are collected on the basis of your consent and defined in detail at the time your consent is requested.
How long do we store your personal data?
JSC “KORTEKA” stores your personal data for no longer than it is required by the purposes of the processing or it is provided for by law. The personal data are usually stored as long as reasonable requirements may arise from the contractual relationships or to the extent necessary for the realization and protection of legitimate interests of JSC “KORTEKA”. Unnecessary personal data are destroyed.
JSC “KORTEKA” takes all possible measures to ensure that the personal data would be processed accurately, fairly and lawfully, that they would be processed only for specified purposes, in strict compliance with the clear and transparent requirements for the processing of the personal data established in legal acts.
Who can receive the personal data from JSC “KORTEKA”?
The Company undertakes not to disclose the Buyer’s personal data to third parties, except in the following cases:
- if there is the Buyer’s consent for the disclosure of the personal data;
- when executing an order or other services, to the partners of the Company providing delivery of goods or other services ordered by the Buyer;
- to the law enforcement authorities in accordance with the procedure provided for in the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania;
- to other persons with your consent, if such consent is obtained due to a specific case.
- you have the right to access your personal data, obtain confirmation from us whether we process the personal data relating to you;
- you have the right to request the rectification of personal data;
- you have the right to restrict the use of your personal data or to request the removal of your personal data.
- you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for reasons related to your particular situation;
- if you have complaints about how we process your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate.
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves to the browser of your computer or mobile device when you visit the website. The next time you visit the site, this file may be scanned so that the site can recognize your computer or mobile device.
As a general rule, cookies do not store any information that could identify the user, however, your personal information we process may be linked to the information received and stored by cookies.
In order to conduct direct marketing, we can use marketing or advertising tools provided by Google Analytics, Facebook or other social networks to help us analyze customers’ needs based on information collected by cookies.
If you do not agree to cookies being saved to your computer or other device, you may withdraw your consent to use them at any time by changing the settings and deleting saved cookies. If you have chosen to delete cookies, remember that all the options you have set will also be removed. If cookies are completely blocked, many websites, including ours, will not work properly. For these reasons, we do not recommend disabling cookies when using JSC “KORTEKA” website.
How to contact our company?
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding this Policy, please, send e-mail to our data protection responsible employee, address firstname.lastname@example.org or send requests/complaints/feedback in writing to JSC “KORTEKA”, Kalvarijų St. 28, LT-09309, Vilnius, Lithuania.